Even if your physical photographs have been lovingly stored and protected against creasing, tearing or moisture damage they will still deteriorate over time; at the very least the pigments will fade and the emulsion can dry out and flake away from the surface.
No matter what the damage I can digitally repair and restore your old photographs and turn them into new ones which can be treasured for many more years to come.
You will be surprised by the results I can achieve in replacing missing parts of photographs, adding colour to black and white images, removing dust and scratches and much more.
Restored photographs also make perfect gifts. Imagine the look on a loved ones face when they see their photo bought to life with colour!
The finished photograph is supplied to you as a digital file which you are free to print and share to family and friends as you wish, or alternatively you can purchase archive quality prints from me at a substantial saving over High Street prices.
- Dust and scratch removal
- Rip, tear and crease removal
- Stain, mould, dirt spots and water damage removal
- Pen, paint and biro removal
- Correction of colour casts
- Repair faded photographs
- Rebuild missing sections of damaged photographs
- Hand-colour black and white and sepia photos
- Colour and sepia to black and white conversion