Live Music Photography
Whether you are a band looking for photographs for your Facebook page or website, flyers, posters and merchandise or a venue wanting to promote your music events, with extensive experience of shooting in low light conditions I can provide stunning photographs that capture the energy and atmosphere of a live performance.
Every element is important; from the audience reaction, to the lighting and the performance on stage.
A typical gig shoot covers:
- Attendance at your chosen location. I will arrive well in advance to go through the set with you to highlight any particular shots you would like.
- My time spent selecting the best images from the session and digitally perfecting each individual image.
- A private online gallery of all the images in low resolution so anyone you chose can view them quickly. (Available for 30 days.)
- Digital copies of all the images taken resized ready for use on your website, Facebook, Instagram etc available for you to download via Dropbox.
- Full resolution digital files for printing, promotions etc provided on request (the file size of each original image can be upwards of 25Mb so you only need storage space for the ones you will actually have printed)
- Storage of your images for a minimum of 2 years.
Check out my Gallery pages for samples of recent shoots.
Costs are based on location, shoot/editing time and image use.
To discuss your requirements and get a no-obligation quote please call 01709 561011 or alternatively complete the short CONTACT FORM with your name and telephone number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.