Children and Family Photography
At the end of the day, of all our “possessions,” it is our memories that we treasure the most and place the highest value on and pictures play a big part in that.
Studio photography is usually the first thought when thinking about having your child photographed - but children are very rarely sparkling clean, dressed in their best clothes and sitting quietly in front of a white screen.
Our fondest memories can be when they are playing dress up; wrestling with their brothers or sisters; elbows deep in mud in the flowerbed; the way they laugh or the concentration when they read their favourite book.
That is why my photography sessions take place either in your home or out on location - such as a local park or woodland - and are relaxed and fun. Being a parent myself I am experienced in attracting children's attention and keeping them engaged and entertained throughout the shoot. Alternatively, I have portable equipment to turn your home into a 'studio' for more formal photographs if you wish - or maybe mix the two together!
Each Children and Families Photo Session includes:
- A 'What to Wear' tip sheet emailed with confirmation of your booking.
- A telephone consultation in the week prior so we can discuss what you are wanting out of the shoot and which location you prefer.
- A 90-120 minute relaxed and fun photo shoot at your home or chosen location (however this is not fixed and can go over if required).
- My time spent selecting the best images from your session and digitally perfecting each individual image.
- A private online gallery of the best images for you to make your selections. (A minimum of 30 images which will be available for 30 days.)
Within 2-3 days all the images from your photo shoot will be available online where you can view, select and purchase your favourite images as digital files - giving you complete flexibility to print off, share online and enjoy them on all your mobile devices - as well as physical prints or as a printed book.
You are not obliged to purchase any files or physical prints.