Portraits as individual as you are
I'm willing to bet that you hate having your photograph taken (I know I do), but a blurred mobile phone snap on a night out or one where you've had little time to compose yourself rarely brings out the best in any of us.
The best photographs are taken when the sitter is comfortable and at ease.
This is why my portrait photography sessions are meant to be fun and can take place either in your home or out on location - such as a local park or woodland - wherever you feel the most relaxed. What's more, with my knowledge of lighting, camera angles and post image editing (if there is something you'd really like minimising) I have many tricks up my sleeve to ensure that the end results are amazing!
If you require more studio-like images, maybe for a portfolio, I have backdrop and lighting equipment which can be set up at your home*.
Each Portrait Photo Session includes:
- A 'What to Wear' tip sheet emailed with confirmation of your booking.
- A telephone consultation in the week prior so we can discuss what you are wanting out of the shoot and which location you prefer.
- A 90-120 minute relaxed and fun photo shoot at your home or chosen location.
- My time spent selecting the best images from your session and digitally perfecting each individual image.
- A private online gallery of the best images for you to make your selections. (A minimum of 30 images which will be available for 30 days.)
Within 2-3 days all the images from your photo shoot will be available online where you can view, select and purchase your favourite images as digital files - giving you complete flexibility to print off, share online and enjoy them on all your mobile devices - as well as physical prints or as a printed book.
You are not obliged to purchase any files or physical prints.
I only carry out 1 or 2 photo sessions in any one day so your photo shoot will never be hurried to make way for another booking - if additional time is required to 'get the shot' this isn't a problem. For current session availability or more information please call 01709 561011 or alternatively complete the short CONTACT FORM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
(*Please note that a minimum working area of 8/10ft x 3ft is needed if you are wanting full-length images; for head-only shots the space can be smaller and furniture may not pose a problem. Week-day photo shoots can also be arranged at my home if you have no suitable space.)